Vantage Connect 3G for Davis Wireless Weather Stations 6622AU
The Affordable Weather Station Telemetry Solution!!
The new Vantage Connect has been updated to work over the 3G network, taking advantage of the wider coverage within Australia.
The Vantage Connect sends comprehensive weather data to the web from remote locations, such as vacation or rental homes, ranches, orchards, farms, vineyards and fire hazard areas that lack power or a person to monitor the weather.
Remote weather data, versatile integration. 3G based, solar-powered unit sends remote weather station data to the Internet.
Vantage Connect sends comprehensive weather data to the web from remote locations, such as vacation or rental homes, ranches, orchards, farms, vineyards and fire hazard areas that lack power or a person to monitor the weather.
What is Vantage Connect?
- A weather station receiver and 3G modem.
- Solar powered with battery backup; does not require any external power sources.
- Self-contained in a weather-resistant shelter.
How does Vantage Connect work?
Uploads weather data through a cellular connection to WeatherLink.com
in 5, 15, or 60-minute intervals, depending on the service plan you
- Alerts you to alarm conditions in the field the moment they occur.
- Pairs with Davis' Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue integrated sensor suite
Vantage Connect Includes
- Vantage Connect receiver and 3G modem
- Heavy-duty battery backup
- WeatherLink software
- Your own WeatherLink Network account on WeatherLink.com with purchase of a Vantage Connect service plan
- Hardware to mount to a vertical pole.
Service Plan & Activation Information
This product requires a service plan and a one-time activation fee. Contact us for your plan costs.
Australian Data Plan costing roaming on the Telstra Network.
5 minutes #6632A $319.00
15 minutes #6634A $242.00
60 minutes #6636A $159.50
These are based on yearly fees.
All you need now is to connect your Vantage Connect Telemetry unit with an Integrated Sensor Suite (purchased separately)
With Either a
Write a review
Rating Bad Good